Shane81

Hi guys my names Shane and i live near Ashford in kent

Just a quick hello from me as I have not used a forum in quite a few years back when I had my vw bora so gotta get used to it again and navigate my way around

I recently brought a 2004 Audi A4 B6 1.8t and before this I had a 2004 A4 2.0 sport petrol and absolutely love the cars. My old bora was a 1.8t so it's nice to own a 1.8t again. 

Anyhoo I will post a pic of my car in the right place and look forward to being on here and getting advice for anything and just generally being on here

Thanks for having me

Welcome to the forums Shane:yahoo:

Nice friendly atmosphere here with plenty of Audi owners to help where they can.

Please be sure to give the forum rules a quick view

Paul

Welcome to the forum Shane, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 the 1.8 is a nice engine and I'm glad youre pleased with your a4 🙂

cheers

Steve

Thanks steve

I am mega happy with it 😊 its so nice to drive, I'm supposed to use my work van to get to and from work and keep the car at my depot unless I need to use it out of work hours because I can't use the van in my own time once I'm home  but I keep taking the car home just so I can drive it 😁