Davedental Posted April 17, 2020 Share Posted April 17, 2020 Having checked everything I could I retested with all doors closed, interior lights off and watched the meter. It started at over 3A then maintaining contact with the meter leads I watched this reduce bit by bit as all systems shut down and after several minutes the reading was 100mA. With the bonnet shut this will no doubt drop further. I think the problem is a failing battery after all (only 2 years old)! and I wasn’t allowing enough time for all the heating and security systems to properly shut down. New battery on the way. If this is not the problem then back to the drawing board I guess. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.