Audi A3 ACC and related problems

cool

I have a 67 reg audi a3 s-line with the driver assistance pack. Just after 8,000 miles ACC, Audi pre-sence and everything else related to it stopped working. It says refer to the manual. thoroughly washed and cleaned where the camera is and no windscreen replacement.  I have booked it in with the dealer to look into the issue. I hope that they can sort it out on the day and it is a repair under warranty as I bought the car brand new on 1st of Sept, 2017?? Anybody had the same issue, please let me know how you dealt with it. Thanks.

Thank you, Steve. My car is booked in with the dealer tomorrow. I will know hopefully what went wrong and how they would fix it tomorrow and will post the deatals as soon as I know.

I had the realignment of the radar done yesterday by Harrogate Audi. Initially they said it will be a warranty repair but later said the the radar is misaligned due to a knock against a bollard or something which will cost £360 to do the realignment. I told them that is it not possible as there is no damage to the bodywork. I personally believe that it was not fixed properly and gradually led to a misalignment. But I got it repaired by paying the £360 as I use the Driver Assist system frequently. I told Harrogate Audi that I am going to take it up with Audi UK. I wrote to Audi customer complaints explaining that I did not cause the fault and they should authorize the repair under warranty. I haven't heard from the yet, but I am not very hopeful anyway.

Anyone else had similar experience?