Air suspension problem

Justin Hartwell

Hi all, hope you are well.

returned from a trip to France in my beloved Q7.

jumped in it to go shopping and decided to change the suspension setting from comfort to dynamic but it's isn't an option on the mmi dial, it's not highlighted whereas the other options are available.

can anyone help please as the button in the boot to lower the back of the truck also isn't working, has been a bit hit and miss since I purchased it 18 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

My front dropped today and I got to start to look at why and how much etc. My Q7 is the S Line and the MMI button doesn't give me different settings. At least, I haven't found any - the book is missing and I'm checking youtube etc for clues. I'll acquire a book too! I think a service manual is available too.

The switch for your tail gate maybe bust or is there a fuse? does the button at the front work okay? Does the key fob work?

Hi Pete, thanks for the reply. The boot button lights up but nothing.

i have taken out a years warranty so it's all covered to be fixed. A vag workshop suggest it could be low pressure or if plugged in will report some error codes on the ecu so will find out soon enough. These are expensive motors so worth getting some cover if it's available