Whats going on with Audi Online destinations?

So 3 weeks ago, after a couple of weeks of getting an error message after trying to retrieve my online destinations in nav, i called audi uk to be told they were trying to munge together all the audi services and that the server was down for maintenance as a result. They said was likely to be a couple more weeks(??!?!?) Called today and told the same but wih no estimated fix timescale.

1. Why is no-one else talking about it. 2. Am I the only one? 3. Why do i smell a huge pile of bull here. Just cant believe they would just shut the service off indefinately while they worked on it. Am I the only one? Why does a google search bring up nothing? All answers on a postcard please.... :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Yep its broken !  Audi are tidying up all their legacy websites and systems  and in the process appear to have broken a number of Connect systems / accounts. I'm sure there was a plan  but it looks like there have been some unintended consequences. Please make sure you log in with Audi Customer Service  since silence will perhaps turn it in to a commercial decision = if nobody complains they can't value the service if you catch my drift.   I'm getting calls ever other night from pleasant but powerless individual who's best efforts to let me know "it is a priority and we care but we cant tell you when it will be fixed ...keep trying" so at least my feeling are know. 

Audi Good at Cars not so good at IT ! 

PS There is a reasonable amount of noise on the AudiForum on this subject. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was just about to post a question about this. I had sent a destination from the app but could not find in in the MMI. Had to quickly find the post code and enter it manually - it was like being back in the dark ages 😳

The only thing different was I had changed my phone. Everything on the app had updated but I was wondering if I had to reconnect my phone to the navigation system somehow (I had connected it via Bluetooth) but I see the problem is with Audi’s servers. I have tried using the MyAudi app as suggested on another forum but that doesn’t work either.

Yes looks like this problem is finally resolved. I suspect for folks where it is still not working removing and reentering your car details in your MyAudi.com  account  will reset it for you. 

Only took two months to resolve but very happy that it is.  2012 A6 Avant Oct 2018