Extended Warranty

Just testing the water has anyone had trouble with Audi with there official extended warranty鈥檚 ?

Just phoned TauntonAudi with coolant leak, expecting a positive response 馃槀 not the case I was told not to use the car !! Fair one I thought but we can鈥檛 book you in till the end of October.

i tried to explain that I use my car to commute could I get it in earlier ?

No sorry and we haven鈥檛 got any courtesy cars either before you ask. The Audi agent was totally inflexible and could not problem solve and slightly rude perhaps if I鈥檇 had an R8 she may have been more responsive聽

im a bit confused as why聽am I paying Audi for a product ( Warranty) that doesn鈥檛 work anyone know what the timescale Audi have set for urgent repairs under warranty.

im having to take my A3 to a local garage tomorrow luckily they will also give me a courtesy car 馃憤馃徎

• 1 month later...

Think all main dealer service departments are the same. Usually there's a 4 week wait on courtesy cars. Age old story, too many cars going wrong and not enough service advisors and technicians to fix them!

Cheers

Steve