URGENT HELP PLEASE... All

Mikez1994

I'm looking at 2 audi a6 avants links below

Can anyone please help on which one to choose white one 12 months premium warranty in house with honda free recovery etc platinum 

Grey is £500 12 months with warrantywise premium cover pictures shown are bothe for grey car... also what are those buttons on that pictures the white one dos not have steering wheel one...

Please help choose.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201810161551026?advertising-location=at_cars&keywords=S tronic&year-from=2012&maximum-mileage=100000&price-to=16000&postcode=dy115pt&model=A6 AVANT&sort=price-desc&page=1&make=AUDI&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used

&

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201809190656397?advertising-location=at_cars&keywords=S tronic&year-from=2012&maximum-mileage=100000&price-to=16000&postcode=dy115pt&model=A6 AVANT&sort=price-desc&page=1&make=AUDI&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used

TIA

Screenshot_20181019-213458_Samsung Internet.jpg

20181019_214852.jpg

It all depends on what you want. If they're mechanicalky the same then I'd go for the newer/less mileage car. Unless the other one has nicer options fitted. 

Also with a used car I personally buy from.main dealers for piece of mind. 

Cheers

Steve

The firts button is to disable the stop start system, the last one is to activate or deactivate your parking sensors which will automatically come on when you put into reverse and the middle one id assume is a self parking function.

Hope this helps 👍🏼