Simply Audi 2019 chat thread

Hi all

Just had an E-mail through from Beaulieu and the event for 2019 is on Sunday 21st April

Tickets for this event go on sale in December 2018 and cost £10 for adults abd £5 for children but these are for tickets bought in advance. The ticket also gets you into the motor museum. 

The event is set at the prestigious Beaulieu museum and is held between 9am-3pm. 

For more info here's the link. 

Let us know if you're interested by contacting baby of the admin or moderators. 

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/

Edited by Steve Q
Further details added

• 3 weeks later...

On 11/8/2018 at 9:36 PM, Southampton Graham said:

Hi all

Just had an E-mail through from Beaulieu and the event for 2019 is on Sunday 21st April

Tickets for this event go on sale in December

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/

Great work Graham. Ill set up the relevant threads in July or Feb in preparation 🙂

cheers

Steve

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Right, I've contacted Beaulieu events to get the club registered for the show but we need a minimum of 10 cars! 

I'll let you know once I've had a response. 

This is one of the best shows of the season, especially bas you get to look at the amazing museum within the price if the ticket. 

Cheers

Steve

• 1 month later...

I've only just realised this show is on Easter Sunday! Which means unfortunately I won't be able to attend as I'll be having family over. 

However Trevor has the club sign so should be bringing it for you all 🙂

1 hour ago, Cornflake said:

No problem at all....we can go to Audi's in the Park instead 👍

It won't affect you going night you still want to go to Beaulieu 🙂

cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, new to the forum, my partner and I would like to go to the audi show in Beaulieu too, may we come along to join you on your stand? Here's a pic of our car, not finished as we are getting married but we've made a start :) 

IMG_20181021_180411.jpg

received_408654896357787.jpeg

Hi Chris

Great to have you onboard. Great looking car

You are more than welcome to join us at Beaulieu.

Have you got your tickets yet?

Keep am eye out on the forum as nearer the time we will arrange meeting up and the convoy into Beaulieu after that.

On 3/17/2019 at 8:11 PM, OsbornEnvy said:

Hey guys, new to the forum, my partner and I would like to go to the audi show in Beaulieu too, may we come along to join you on your stand? Here's a pic of our car, not finished as we are getting married but we've made a start 🙂

IMG_20181021_180411.jpg

received_408654896357787.jpeg

I'll add you to the list Chris 🙂 would love to have byiur carbon the club display. 

Cheers

Steve

Hey Guys no haven’t gotten tickets yet will be getting them end of the month. We’re looking forward to the day wish it had a bit more work done to it though lol 

On 3/22/2019 at 8:40 PM, OsbornEnvy said:

Hey Guys no haven’t gotten tickets yet will be getting them end of the month. We’re looking forward to the day wish it had a bit more work done to it though lol 

I'll add you to the list Chris 🙂

cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

Put me down on the list, shame I'll miss you again (that'll be two in a row! 🤔).

Has anyone finalised what we are all doing for meeting up? Same as last year?