Simply Audi 2019 chat thread

Hi Beaulieu attendee's

Can we start to arrange the meeting up and the convoy into Beaulieu as it will be a week on Sunday please.

I have purchased tickets for the day and as they are digital postage is not an issue.

Looking forward to this and looking forward to meeting all our members too, will be a superb day out....

Cornflake

Hi Darren

Are you coming down on the day?

Last year some of us met at Rownhams Services at 7.00 am for some breakfast

Then drove on to meet up with the others at another location (yet to be agreed) at about 8.15

I have been thinking about a car park at lyndhurst as this also give a good drive through the New forest, for those who have not been there before.

For Sat Nav:

Rownhams Motorway Services - SO16 8AP
Beaulieu Motor Museum - SO42 7ZN

Hi Graham

jonjors4 and I will be meeting at Breakfast at Rownhams Motorway Services - SO16 8AP for 07:00 and it is a splendid idea. Will it be the Roadchef Rownhams M27 Southbound ?

We can then meet up with the others elsewhere and Convoy into Beaulieu Motor Museum.

Looking forward to this....

Hey all looking forward to meeting you all on Sunday is there a rough time your getting there as I'll meet you at the gate is there someone I cn contact etc and also Does anyone no if I can get the forum stickers made into green? Don't no if white would suit mine 

Hi all,
Here is the link to the latest updated list which should have all your names on it.
I have attached the necessary signs to display on your car's dashboard (please see attached file)
Please print out a copy and I'm sure someone will have a few spare copies if you don't have a printer.

Sorry that Steve or myself cannot attend on the day as it is a thoroughly enjoyable event and great venue. Enjoy the day!

Here is some more information that has been forwarded to us by the organisers:

• Attached is your club label, which needs to be distributed to your members prior to the event.
  • Please ensure that they print this label and display this in their windscreen upon entry to the event, this ensures that all members wishing to park within your club area are directed to the correct parking location.
  • Clubs are encouraged to arrive at the same time, in order to allow our stewards to park your members faster.
  • Please note that club areas will only be reserved until 10am, after this time the area will be released to other participants.
  • Individual club members arriving after 10am are not guaranteed to be able to join their booked club area.

Audi Club Owners.com.pdf

On 4/16/2019 at 1:35 PM, Trevor said:

Also, I have the Club Banner so if anyone is in the Bournemouth / Ringwood area in the week so that I can pass it on for use on the day ?  

Unfortunately not. I think @Southampton Graham is nearest to you possibly?

• Thanks 1

Hi 

jonjors4  and I will be meeting up for Breakfast at Rownhams Motorway Services - SO16 8AP for 07:00 and it is Roadchef Rownhams M27 Southbound.

We can then meet up with the others elsewhere and Convoy into Beaulieu Motor Museum. Can we arrange this before Saturday please, many thanks.

Cornflake

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cornflake said:

Hi 

jonjors4  and I will be meeting up for Breakfast at Rownhams Motorway Services - SO16 8AP for 07:00 and it is Roadchef Rownhams M27 Southbound.

We can then meet up with the others elsewhere and Convoy into Beaulieu Motor Museum. Can we arrange this before Saturday please, many thanks.

Cornflake

Yes Mate

I will tie up with a few others on facebook and the post on this site.

should be able to do this by friday night.

Local temperatures suggests it will be 22deg on Sunday

Cheers Rob

We have one other to meet up with. Jessie

So I suggest we meet at rownhams first at 7 and then convoy down to Tesco's at applemore near dibden about 8 

This is a decent car park and a number of other clubs are also meeting there.

once we are ready we can the convoy into Beaulieu as a group.

hope you have printed off your windscreen passes.

see you Sunday morning.

Temperature wise it is looking to be about 24 Deg c on the day so should be an improvement on last year.

Southampton Graham,

Jon and I will meet you all in the Car Park at Tesco's at Sizer Way, Dibden, Southampton SO45 5JA at 08:00 tomorrow morning as Jon is driving some distance to get here and an 08:00 meet is better for him. 

It's going to be a scorcher...

On 4/19/2019 at 11:12 PM, Southampton Graham said:

Cheers Rob

We have one other to meet up with. Jessie

So I suggest we meet at rownhams first at 7 and then convoy down to Tesco's at applemore near dibden about 8 

This is a decent car park and a number of other clubs are also meeting there.

once we are ready we can the convoy into Beaulieu as a group.

hope you have printed off your windscreen passes.

see you Sunday morning.

Temperature wise it is looking to be about 24 Deg c on the day so should be an improvement on last year.

Morning, I'm running a little late this morning so may be 15-20 min late. If I don't see you there I'll see you at the Tesco's.