John Ogg

johnno.ogg@gmail.com

1 minute ago, johnno.ogg@gmail.com said:

I own a Audi 80 Cabriolet - V6 - 2771 Bought NEW in August 1997 and have driven 142,000 miles including taking this Audi throughout Europe and Australia between 2000 - 2018.

This Audi has never, ever let us down, although we limped from Grasse in the South of France back to Switzerland owing to the PAS Pump failing and leaking excessively, e.g 9 litres of PAS fluid, as no one was able to supply a RHD PAS Pump. I had to ship a refurbished PAS Pump to Switzerland and have it fitted with my old PAS pump being returned for a PAS unit cost of £827.00 without fitting.

I would like to ask whether anyone can advise where to buy replacement parts for this Audi Cabriolet, so the parts are greatly cheaper in value, as the webuyanycar.com website valued my Audi Cabriolet at £350 when I see online these cars cost circa £4,000 to buy a good one. Can you also advise where you can buy either replacement Headlight Glass Lenses, or Front Fog Light Glasses?

I also have to replace the Oil Pressure gauge in the central console, as it reads off the scale when the ignition is switched on, but the engine runs fine, but it has done this for over 3 years, so time to replace this? I would also like to know where I can buy new 17 inch Bolero alloy wheels as depending on the cost of repairing the original wheels, it may be better value to buy a new set if they were to cost in, but I have no idea who to contact to price the supply of these Audi supplied wheels? 

I would very much appreciate some valued guidance as I live on the south coast of the UK and within easy reach of anywhere suitable from below Oxford, otherwise it would be mail order or a special visit if this proved worthy of a trip further up the country?

Many thanks for your kind and value attention and look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards John Ogg 

043.JPG