Audi A4 2.0 TDI

Kams

Hi All, I’m new to this forum and wanted some advice from anyone who has an Audi with the Adblue.

i have read mixed reviews about this and not sure whether its worth buying the A4 with the Adblue. 

Thanks in advance.

On 11/20/2018 at 12:01 AM, Kams said:

Hi All, I’m new to this forum and wanted some advice from anyone who has an Audi with the Adblue.

i have read mixed reviews about this and not sure whether its worth buying the A4 with the Adblue. 

Thanks in advance.

I'd avoid it if you can in my opinion but if you have adblue it'll lower your tax. The adblue level is measured by how many times the fuel filler flap is opened I believe. 

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve for the feedback. I get your point for the lower tax but Filling up adblue will probably even out. It’s the first time I’ve known that adblue level is measured by how many times the fuel filter cap is opened.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2018 at 1:36 PM, Kams said:

Thanks Steve for the feedback. I get your point for the lower tax but Filling up adblue will probably even out. It’s the first time I’ve known that adblue level is measured by how many times the fuel filter cap is opened.

You're welcome, glad I could help. Personally im not a fan of adblue. But that's probably because of laziness and partly because I find it an extra expense with extra faff. 

Cheers

Steve

• 2 months later...