On order

Gawain

Love at first sight.  Have a dream on order, it is to a Vorsprung trim in Glacier White.  Build date rapidly changing, started at 1 April 2019, a week later to 11 March and two weeks later to 14 January.  

• 4 months later...

hi I  ordered exactly the same Vorsprung in pure white with massaging and ventilated seats I ordered mine back in November 11 and I have a build date for may 13th it is bounce back into a couple times can't wait for it getting excited by the day

Edited by cttrans

2 hours ago, cttrans said:

hi I  ordered exactly the same Vorsprung in pure white with massaging and ventilated seats I ordered mine back in November 11 and I have a build date for may 13th it is bounce back into a couple times can't wait for it getting excited by the day

So exciting.  Collected it on Saturday and it is just superb.  I couldn't be happier.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have recently bought a 50 TDI Vorsprung Q8. Can I ask are you guys finding that the gearchange is terribly slow under certain conditions. Its fine under normal driving, but if you slow down for say a roundabout or a junction and then ask for power theres a huge delay and then a sudden surge of power. Its terrible. Just wanting to know if its how the car is or if mines faulty. Ive had it back in at the dealers and they couldnt find anything wrong, just did a reset of the control module and told me to see how I go. 500 miles later the car is still exactly the same. Ive owned 4 other Audi's since 2011 (A5, A7, RS4 and another A7) and none were like this.

• 1 month later...

Purchased an Q8 in June. Sad to report the Q8 is potentially very dangerous. There is a lag or hesitancy when starting off especially onto round abouts and turning right. We are told that this is due to the clutch mechanism and the computer mapping. Audi, of course, say that there is no fault and this is the cars characteristics. Ha! Even the head of the dealerships Q8 is the same. In fact every Q8 we have driven exhibits the same fault to a greater or lesser degree. Audi are happy to sell us cars with huge price tags and should take responsibility for their products like they did with emissions! Be very careful if you are purchasing a Q8 - you could be taking delivery of a car that you will eventually hate and is a dog to drive.