Rs Black Badge suggestions

FK_Photo

Hello all, new to the forum. Wanting to go black badge route on my 2017 nardo grey rs3. Have seen a load of sellere on eBay however dont know what the quality fitment or size is. Basically want to change the Audi rings front and black to black gloss and same with the RS3 badges. Feel it will match the black optics pack and my black wheels nicer.

Any suggestions would be great.

Hi,

I bought on Ebay the below,  as you can see the badge sizes are given, I also bought Black S-Line side badges from a different supplier (autostorehouse ) and if memory serves me right the sizes were also in the info provided. I was happy with the quality of both products, but the rear badge can be a bit fiddly depending on the curves on the body (so to speak!). It has withstood many a high pressure car wash though.

1 item sold by carbonmotorsport_co_uk
AUDI TT GLOSS BLACK REAR BLACK RINGS BADGE TT BOOT 192 X 63
AUDI TT GLOSS BLACK  REAR BLACK RINGS BADGE TT  BOOT 192 X 63

AUDI TT GLOSS BLACK REAR BLACK RINGS BADGE TT BOOT 192 X 63
( 182441203770 )

Hi,

It should also be worth mentioning, for which ever supplier you pick, every part of the old solvent must be removed from the paintwork to allow the new badges to properly stick.

There are  solvent removal products that are available from most D.I.Y. stores.

Happy hunting.

Would be good to see before/after photos.

10 hours ago, Slooth#1 said:

Hi,

It should also be worth mentioning, for which ever supplier you pick, every part of the old solvent must be removed from the paintwork to allow the new badges to properly stick.

There are  solvent removal products that are available from most D.I.Y. stores.

Happy hunting.

Would be good to see before/after photos.

Thanks for the info, on my past cars I used some white spirit to remove the badge after using boiling hot water and some dental floss to remove the old badges. Will def show an update of the car once they're all done.