New A6

caledonia112

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/22/2018 at 1:56 PM, caledonia112 said:

Suprised to find no A6 2018+ so thanks for adding thread.

Just received my 50 TDI S-Line and I'm loving it  

20181222_135242.jpg

20181222_135309.jpg

20181222_135342.jpg

20181222_135509.jpg

Looks a great car! Glad you're pleased with it 🙂

cheers

Steve

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Should my new 40 TDI S Line have a cd player, list of features seems to suggest it should in the glove box but I can't find it

• 3 weeks later...

Had mine for 6 months now, still love it.

40 TDI S Line

20" Inch 5- v- Spoke Alloys

Daytona Grey

Full Leather

Tech Pack.

Gutted they have bought out a black edition so soon. I'm considering having the car de-chromed along with black mirrors to match the black editions. Has anyone got any experience with wrapping? The last thing i want is to make the car look tatty if its starts to peel etc?

A62.jpg

A61.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Out of interest, how do you find the performance of the car, particularly if you’re slowing down and then put your foot down, for example approaching a roundabout? I’ve got the A6 Avant 50 TDI Quattro and quite often when I put my foot down from coasting slowly, nothing happens for about half a second. Then it will either rev high but not speed up much, or it kicks in violently and shoots off!

My car is currently back at the dealer today and they’ve recalibrated the gears, so I’m really hoping this sorts it out.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/3/2019 at 3:27 PM, 73corv said:

Should my new 40 TDI S Line have a cd player, list of features seems to suggest it should in the glove box but I can't find it

I would say NO to expecting a CD player ..... I ordered a 50tdi S Line Quattro and fully expected to open the glove box and find the CD player but NO !! ..... apparently it’s a £150 option, on the 50tdi certainly ....... bah humbug ..... my wife has a Q2 and guess what, it has a CD player fitted as standard 

50tdi S Line Quattro .... added, air suspension, natural grey ash trim, spare wheel, privacy glass, full leather interior with front sports seats.

A76D839A-1DE2-475B-825E-C8A7F99882F7.jpeg

EC26D414-3666-47F9-8F69-0BD563151B3E.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...