Superman

Hi Guys and Girls,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alan, live in Lancashire but work in London for a company based in Oxford.

Love Audi's and driven many as company cars over the years. The best motor on the road... Period

12 months ago I was diagnosed with lung cancer and have had major surgery to remove this resulting in having half my left lung removed. Just had my one year CT scan to show I am still cancer free. To celebrate I have just gone out and bought myself an Audi A1 S Line Black Edition. Amazing little car.   

I'm a big fan of car clubs for like-minded people.   I will post up some pictures of her on Monday when I pick her up, she's a beauty!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Alan

Sorry, only just noticed that your post has gone unanswered....been a bit hectic since the start of the year!

So glad to hear about the good result from your scan....I have been there myself and it's a bloody hard battle but wonderful when you come out the other side of it...tend to see life differently.

Great call on the new Audi as well, feel free to post up a piccy now you've taken delivery of it.

Good to have you onboard

Cheers . Trevor