Audi A6 front suspension noise

Mido

Hello Everyone

I bought my Audi A6 C7 2012 last month

it started making noise from the front suspensions this month 

I took it back to the dealer they changed lower arm both front

but that did stop the noise knowing that it only does it if there is a road bump where the tyres drops or on motorway bump that makes the car raise high

that when it does it 

what do you guys think?

is it ARms or bushes or shock absorber 

please Help

Hello Mido, 

Sorry to hear of your problem.

The cause of the noise??

It would be very very difficult for anyone to diagnose the cause without actually examining the car. It could be anything associated with any moving part of the suspension, and even as simple as a broken spring.

The car needs a thorough examination as quickly as possible  - for your own safety - and I would be asking a local trusted garage to check it out and report back, so that you can inform the people you bought it off and arrange to get it repaired quickly. 

Perhaps you could let us know the outcome. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

15 hours ago, Magnet said:

Hello Mido, 

Sorry to hear of your problem.

The cause of the noise??

It would be very very difficult for anyone to diagnose the cause without actually examining the car. It could be anything associated with any moving part of the suspension, and even as simple as a broken spring.

The car needs a thorough examination as quickly as possible  - for your own safety - and I would be asking a local trusted garage to check it out and report back, so that you can inform the people you bought it off and arrange to get it repaired quickly. 

Perhaps you could let us know the outcome. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hello Gareth

Thanks for getting back to me.

I agree Its really frustrating 

the weird thing it does only when they is high bump or on motor and the car raises 

the yellow high light is what they changed 

the red is what i think it might be

Thanks

Mido

A4000024 (1).jpg

Hello Mido, 

Sorry to be direct, but your thoughts on the cause of the noise is just that - an assumption. All the time you are thinking it might be that, you are driving around in a vehicle with suspect suspension, rather than getting it indepenently examined - not good news for others on the road at the same time! 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

OK Mido,

Understand what you say, but you appear to have bought it from a car sales a month ago, presumably with a new MOT.

Two points:- things can go wrong in a month ( like a spring breaking and possibly eventually puncturing a tyre) or anything else. Also MOT inspections can be variable - things might (understandably)  get missed, and new MOT certificates at a point of sale might, just might, have a tendancy to perhaps be a little less stringent. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.