Audi's in the park 11 chat thread

Steve Q

Audi's in the park is happening on Sunday 11th August 2019 at Deenes Park in Northampton. Tickets are £15 per person and under 16s go free. 

There's always an array of stalls, childrens activities (bouncy castles etc), show n shine events plus club displays. Sonebif the rarest and oldest Audi's in existence bwere at the show last year! 

It's well worth going, please let me know if youre interested as I'll look at getting a club display together. However last year we only had 2 cars which was a shame. 

Here's the link for more info: 

http://www.audisinthepark.com/about

Cheers

Steve

2 hours ago, jonjors4 said:

Hi Steve I would be up for going to audi in the park count me in

2 hours ago, Cornflake said:

Hi Steve, I am interested in going...went last year and it was really good...count me in...

I'll add you both to the list 🙂 thanks for your interest, it's greatly appreciated 🙂

2 hours ago, jonjors4 said:

Hi Steve I would be up for going to audi in the park count me in

Just seen Jon you live in Loughborough! You're not far from me, as I'm in Syston and come to Loughborough regularly 🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Southampton Graham said:

Hi Steve

I am thinking of going this year so will organise a place to stay saturday night.

So can you add me to the list please.

Thanks

Will do Graham, thanks 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lee76 said:

Hi Steve, new member and I will be attending if you can add me to the list. C7 RS6, thanks Lee. 

Yep I'll add you Lee, thanks for your interest 🙂

3 hours ago, niedzial1983 said:

Me too. Ive missed last year but will be there this year

Will do Piotr. Would be great to see you again 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

An Itinerary to consider for 2019 is 

As a Club we should go to all three and we would all have a superb time.....myself and jonjors4 are going to all three. We are also going on other Track Days and Nurburgring in September too, let's see what we can arrange, 2019 should be Auditastic....

Still waiting on confirmed numbers for vag at the manor and then I'll arrange a club display. I have contacted Calvin the organiser for Audi's in the park and waiting for a reply.🙂

On 3/5/2019 at 11:22 PM, mixa57 said:

Im up for that Steve A6 

Nice one, I'll add you to the list 🙂

18 hours ago, jonjors4 said:

I'm in 

Nice one Jon I'll add you to the list 🙂

Also I've had a response from the event organisers who have allocated us a club pitch as well as adding us a ticket option on the website. 

just to irritate when booking tickets, make sure you select select audiownersclub.com. from the list on the website. 

cheers

Steve

4 hours ago, Cornflake said:

Steve, the website selectnersclub.com can't be reached. What tickets do we need to book? 

Many thanks

Darren

Lol, !Removed! autocorrect! I've amended my post. You'll need to select audiownersclub.com from the list on the Audi's in the park website 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 2:46 PM, Cornflake said:

My ticket has been purchased for Audi's in the Park 11, looking forward to another excellent day out with the Audi Owners Club Members....

Not be one! I'll be purchasing mine nearer the time, but definitely going 🙂

cheers

Steve