From Alfa to Audi.. new owner

Jan_TT

Hello -

..picking up a TT 1.8T FSI Black Edition this Thursday and thought I'd say hello to all, as having driven 3 Giuliettas for the last few years now, it's time for a change and I can't wait.

I'd be interested in any views on the TT - I'd have liked the quilted S-line seats, but this seems to be a slightly better spec and the blade wheels are beautiful.

Best wishes,   Jan  

On 1/8/2019 at 12:51 PM, Jan_TT said:

Hello -

..picking up a TT 1.8T FSI Black Edition this Thursday and thought I'd say hello to all, as having driven 3 Giuliettas for the last few years now, it's time for a change and I can't wait.

I'd be interested in any views on the TT - I'd have liked the quilted S-line seats, but this seems to be a slightly better spec and the blade wheels are beautiful.

Best wishes,   Jan  

Welcome to the forum Jan, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

good choice of Audi, the TT black edition is a nice car 🙂

how did you find the giuliettas for reliability?

cheers

Steve

Thanks for your reply Steve.  The TT is fantastic- very happy with it!

The Giuliettas I had were all reliable, although I didn't keep any of them longer than 2 years so I'm not sure on longer term.  I know they depreciated terribly so I'm pleased that the TT at least does seem to hold its price.

i heard today (from one of the Salesmen) that they were no longer making the TT or R8 - is this right?

jan

On 1/10/2019 at 7:51 PM, Jan_TT said:

Thanks for your reply Steve.  The TT is fantastic- very happy with it!

The Giuliettas I had were all reliable, although I didn't keep any of them longer than 2 years so I'm not sure on longer term.  I know they depreciated terribly so I'm pleased that the TT at least does seem to hold its price.

i heard today (from one of the Salesmen) that they were no longer making the TT or R8 - is this right?

jan

That's very true audis, along with most other German manufacturers hold their value where as the main stream italian manufacturers like Alfa and fiar don't unfortunately. 

Im sure they're still building both but I know the vag group is going through ba shake up of it's model line up. 

Cheers

Steve