Front parking sensors constantly alerting me and not working

EJM

Hello,

Most of the time all of my parking sensors work, however, I keep getting this issue where my front sensors do not work, and this can last for some days.

The most annoying problem though, is that my car alerts me every minute that it isn't working, and the parking sensor button flashes, as well as a horrible high pitched noise. This is both while I am driving and/or still.

I would love if someone can help me rectify the issue and all help is appreciated.

Best,

Elliott

IMG_20190119_111743.jpg

IMG_20190119_111733.jpg

P.s. it is so frustrating on long drives because it just keeps alerting none stop! Why does it need to tell me while I am driving!?

Thanks @niedzial1983 and @Steve Q. I will try this and come back to you if it doesn't flag anything. I worry because it is temperamental, it might not show up on diagnostics. Some days it works perfectly and others not at all.

2 hours ago, EJM said:

Thanks @niedzial1983 and @Steve Q. I will try this and come back to you if it doesn't flag anything. I worry because it is temperamental, it might not show up on diagnostics. Some days it works perfectly and others not at all.

You're welcome 🙂

If a sensor has failed then it should be picked up on the diagnostic check. 

Worst case scenario someone might have hit you. 

Cheers

Steve