Warranty

Stephen Groves

My Q3 dealership warranty expires at end of March and have gone on line and found a quote from motoreasy, has anyone had any dealings with this company and can they vouch for them or does anyone have any recommendations.

Would appreciate any recommendations as it is a bit of a minefield on the different cover that is available depending on your driving habits, mileage etc

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hello Stephen,

The easy bit has now now been, the difficult bit of reading the small print exclusions is the time consuming bit!  That, in my opinion, is more important than the actually premium to be paid. 

I think you are wise in seeking viewpoints on this and any other insurance backed warranties you are considering signing up to. Hopefully someone on here will give you the benefit of their experience, but it might be worth widening the net to searches on other forums and reviews as well. 

Kind regards, 

Gareth. 

p.s. There has just been another thread on the same subject, so it might be worth keeping an eye on other replies against that one as well.