Noisy rattle on drivers door

Alan Douglas

I love my Q5 but it has a very annoying rattle on normal street roads. I have had into Audi 4 times and it has not been resolved.

I get some story about noisy door seals and a lubricating spray is applied. This lasts 1 week and noise is back. I don’t believe this can be normal for this quality of car. Anybody had similar issues?

Hi Alan

no this is not normal ? check that your window is going all the way up, is there any chance you can film the inside of the car when the noise starts (safely in a empty car park etc) 

• 2 years later...

Hi there 

I have the same problem with my 2019 Q5.Audi just pulls the trim off and lubricates some bits  and the annoying rattle is still there .Have you solved your problem? Thanks 

Hello Satpal,

Thanks for being in touch with the forum. 
Unfortunately, the poster last visited the forum over 2 years ago, having first posted just a couple of weeks prior. Perhaps it may be better to send him a PM in this case, and hopefully he will reply, and the latest information can then be posted.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Many thanks for letting me know .I've booked the car in yet again as  it is under warranty and I'll see how it goes before I contact him.

Regards from down under 

Satpal