New Audi A6 Owner - Help Needed With MMI

CraigL

Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum and have just bought a 2011 A6 S line, I believe it’s the last year of the older shape. I absolutely love the car but the issue I’m having is with connecting the hands free and also how to connect any other media. In the van I was previously using I have a parrot mki9200, im using this car for work so it’s viral I have hands free and also would like to play media through my I phone and usb through the car speakers, this is possible with the mki9200. 

My question is, how difficult is it to install this device to the Audi? I’ve had a quick look online and have seen that it’s no easy task. 

If it’s not worth it then what would you suggest so I can use my phone and also play music through my I phone and also usb card through the car? The other issue is the Audi Bluetooth can’t find my iPhone or any other phone that I’ve tried so there must be an issue with the Bluetooth. Don’t know where to start, any suggestions will be much appreciated 😉

• 3 weeks later...

So i presume you have mmi3g 

Ami on 3g system is easy to fit as there is no need to install a seperate unit. Buying a ami for 3g cable and connecting it to the back of the headunit is enough