2.0tdi 150

Wighty

Hi Liam,

I would recommend a professional remap done on a rolling road to get the best results particularly if your car has had the emissions update. I've just had my 2014 A4 Avant done as I knew my car was not performing as it should (a bit flat) and the fuel consumption was poor and yes it has had the update which was done before I bought the car at 3 years old. First run confirmed my suspicions and showed the car down 17 BHP on standard 174 but the Torque figure was spot on @ 380NM. After the remap was completed my car now has 202 BHP and 480NM of Torque which has transformed the performance and fuel consumption. A crisp throttle response throughout and pulls like a train in every gear. The car is now achieving low 40's around town and high 50's - low 60's on a run, not bad for a Quattro and more like the figures quoted by Audi. I went for a blend remap to combine performance and economy but you can opt for greater BHP if your not bothered about the fuel consumption. I paid £340 for mine and will see that returned within 2 years easily.