Hello everyone,

As a fan of all things audi I thought it's only right to join a forum or club. My local clubs are let's say, financed warranty wannabes.

Looking for a forum with a mix of cars and ages of cars, people etc and came across AOC. Had a read through some of the chats and guides and thought yes this is the one for me!

Anyway, I am a mechanic, I live in Tamworth staffs, I work on landrovers and jaguars for a living, purely because it pays the bills, but I have always had a passion for VAG, 馃槀. Only owned 1 Ford in the last 13 year's..

I have owned several vw and audi models, mostly older. A3 a4 golf tt a6 etc聽

I have worked on and fixed a variety of issues and faults from electrical to mechanical on most of the range apart from the really new stuff.

So hopefully I have some knowledge that I can share with you guys and gals in return for the knowledge I have taken聽from here in recent months.

Anyway, be nice to chat and maybe even see some faces of likeminded people at a future Audi聽meet.

Chris

The Brummie Mechanic聽

20180621_132054.jpg

Welcome to the forum Chris, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 馃檪

theres a wide range of Audi's on here of all sorts of ages and models 馃檪

cheers

Steve

• Thanks 1