Convert over to Bose Speakers

BB8FAN

Help, has anybody Convert over to Bose Speakers? Wondering if the standard wiring loom is the same fitting for the Bose speakers and if the power terminals are the same for the bose Amplifiers...

• 2 weeks later...

HiFi connections are pretty much standard across every brand, as far as I know.

After all, every car comes with a HiFi or lofi of some sort of quality as standard. In general, nobody is going to want to replace the appropriate wiring just to fit a better system. You'd have to dismantle far to much of your interior to do that properly, which you'd want to do. After market makers are well aware of that, so make their stuff to be plug and play.

3 hours ago, Simon P said:

HiFi connections are pretty much standard across every brand, as far as I know.

After all, every car comes with a HiFi or lofi of some sort of quality as standard. In general, nobody is going to want to replace the appropriate wiring just to fit a better system. You'd have to dismantle far to much of your interior to do that properly, which you'd want to do. After market makers are well aware of that, so make their stuff to be plug and play.

Thanks, but do you personally know first hand? Thanks in advance

Nope, which is why I wrote "as far as I know".

You'll be able to find out for yourself quite easily. Send Bose an email and ask them, about their amplifier connections particularly. Speaker connections are definitely standard across all brands.