Wheel advice needed

GuyP

Hi sorry this is my first post on here but hopefully somebody can help me fairly quickly on this as we have just spotted some wheels the the wife and I both like on eBay and dont want to miss them if they would fit.

We have just bought our first Audi. its a 2016 A3 sportback 2.0 tdi S Line quattro  and although there is nothing wrong with the original wheels we would both prefer it if the wheels were either black or dark anthercite (?) as the car is white and has the privacy glass in the rear, we think it would just to help it stand out a little.

After a quick trip onto google i see that the o.e wheels have an offset et of 46 and a width of 7.5j, the wheels we are looking at have an et of 43 but are 8.0j wide. 

My question is would these wheels fit our car when fitted with the original tyres 225/40r18 with out any issues I dont want to be having to roll any wheel arches or be rubbing the plastic wheel well liners.

Any help would be greatfully recieved.

Guy