Hi, and a couple of queries

Hi All,

Firstly, hi / hello / bienvenidos / hola / bonjour and so on to all. Not many people can say they own their dream car, but for me the 2016 SQ5 3.0 V6 BiTurbo tdi is definitely that. I have owned it for a little under a year from the same dealer that had it from new (driven by the owner of the dealership since new). For those that have never driven one, it is phenominal. For those that have, you know what i mean. Ok so it is no RS7 or R8 but to move an SUV to 60mph in an iota over 5 seconds from standstill is psychotic! I do love it.

Anyway, i digress, i will be needing a couple of new tyres on the front in the coming months and thought to find out if any of you with an SQ5 have any suggestions on a good brand?

Next, anyone else have issues with the rear screenwasher? The motor spins when activated but no screenwash. Filled the screenwash bottle and did the pin in the washer jet trick to clear debris but still nothing....

Oh and have any of you used AMD for tuning / remaps? Any good?

Hi Andrew....welcome to the Club

Q5...not that I'm at all jealous 😞

Check the headlining or boot or tailgate isn't wet with the screenwash as it sounds like the hose has detached from the jet.

Good to have you onboard

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the suggestion, all seems bone dry. Worked fine up until about two months ago but i figured low screenwash so topped it up but nope 😞

Out of curiosity which do you prefer SQ5 diesel (original), or the SQ5 petrol. I did hear Audi plan to bring back the diesel version by popular demand....