A rough estimate needed

Jumbo238

Hi folks, sadly my dad has just been told not to drive for a while due to poor health. He has a stunning 1994 Audi coupe 2.8 V6 with full service history and 93000 on the clock. This car is his other child and he went to the expense of having it resprayed in its original dark green colour just after he purchased it. The car comes with all receipts amounting to £12000 throughout its life and has some royal connections to the earl of Wessex I think he said. I was wondering I f any of you guys would know what it’s worth, from what I see this model has become rare. I too am a proud of a 2.8 avant which I love but it’s not as good as his. Any correspondence and info would be really appreciated just in case he says it’s time to say goodbye to the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi James, sorry to hear of your situation but I'd strongly suggest keeping it if you can!

If the royal history can be verified then it could be worth up to £4k I think. I know that 2 cabriolets owned by Princess Diana sold for similar money. 

Cheers

Steve

• 3 weeks later...