The True Cost of Owning Audi A4 B8.5

joe77

Hello everyone,

I have a plan for owning used Audi A4, and do many ressearch on used Audi A4 B8 and B8.5, there are lot of people recomend to own B8 or B8.5 Audi A4 because the B8 especially B8.5 is the most reliable Audi ever and yeah! i love that car so much, but the problem came when i do true cost ressearch on B8.5 and B8 Audi A4 because many country have different cost. FYI i lived in Indonesia which is everything about cars usually expenssive like Malaysia and Australia (but not as expenssive as singapore). so if you have experience or know about B8/B8.5 Audi A4 please share your experience with me, especially with the true cost of owning that car.

Thankyou

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/9/2019 at 1:42 PM, joe77 said:

Hello everyone,

I have a plan for owning used Audi A4, and do many ressearch on used Audi A4 B8 and B8.5, there are lot of people recomend to own B8 or B8.5 Audi A4 because the B8 especially B8.5 is the most reliable Audi ever and yeah! i love that car so much, but the problem came when i do true cost ressearch on B8.5 and B8 Audi A4 because many country have different cost. FYI i lived in Indonesia which is everything about cars usually expenssive like Malaysia and Australia (but not as expenssive as singapore). so if you have experience or know about B8/B8.5 Audi A4 please share your experience with me, especially with the true cost of owning that car.mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/ https://sarkariresult.onl/

Thankyou

my issue has been solved!!

• 7 months later...
On 5/9/2019 at 1:42 PM, joe77 said:

Hello everyone,

I have a plan for owning used Audi A4, and do many ressearch on used Audi A4 B8 and B8.5, there are lot of people recomend to own B8 or B8.5 Audi A4 because the B8 especially B8.5 is the most reliable Audi ever and yeah! i love that car so much, but the problem came when i do true cost ressearch on B8.5 and B8 Audi A4 because many country have different cost. http://tradevenue.se/ FYI i lived in Indonesia which is everything about cars usually expenssive like Malaysia and Australia (but not as expenssive as singapore). so if you have experience or know about B8/B8.5 Audi A4 please share your experience with me, especially with the true cost of owning that car.

Thankyou

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

• 10 months later...

i can't really base the cost of ownership of a used car on general statistics from a brand new car and the money that i will spend is depent on how the previous owner drove and maintained. thats the problem. thankyou for sharing your personal rule that i should be able to afford the payments on a car that costs 2 times higher than the car that i would buy, but i dont even know how much money that i need to spend for that car because the cost of owning used car really hard to calculate because every person and countries had really different cost. if its safe if i save 2 times of brand new car cost for my next used car? maybe you could explain to me, thanks shareit vidmate