Factory delivery times and shipping

Anyone in the UK having the same problem I ordered audi q8 my car in November first week it was built this month on the 13th now it's sitting at the docks I've been told by Audi 10th of June I'm probably won't be in the dealership until the end of June so I'm looking for delivery July I'm not sure if it's only me but I don't feel this is very good service and you paying so much on a car but that's just my opinion

聽will do I know it's in Grimsby port now finally just waiting to the dealer then I've got to have hand controls fitted so I'm hoping by the end of the month fingers crossed

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow, your car looks great. Always amazed at the design of the Audi, especially the modern models. This bumper is simply admirable. I recently bought myself a new car too, it was a 2017 Audi A7. When I contacted the dealership, they said that they could not deliver this car to me, I was very upset because of this, but still decided not to give up and look for used cars in the market. The car is quite new so it is still in good condition. I found a great seller, but he was in another state, so I had to look for a service that could deliver this car to me. The only reliable shipping service was Shipaa. I was very worried during the delivery, but in the end everything went well.