183K And STILL GOING

Quattro Kev

Just had the MOT done and it failed on a Nearside Rear Brake Light and passenger side windscreen wiper failure.

The wiper ball joint is worn so it comes off, clipped it back on and changed bulb job done.

Had advisories for ball joints not excessive and an advisory for rear sub frame.

The car has done 17 thousand miles in the last year

I've had the Cam Belts Tension and risers done as well as the water Pump fitted at same time.

Alternator Belt and Tensioner replaced

HT leads and spark plugs replaced.

Front exhaust expansion pipe broke and replaced

Rear Sub Frame bolt snapped and repaired (Nearly wrote car off when it happened my heart was in my !Removed!)

New Battery

8 Tyres 2 on the front and 6 on the back.

The passenger window has failed makes a grinding noise when trying to operate via switch, used to fall down but some lolipop sticks sorted that one

Passenger wiper not working

The handbrake failed one day and it rolled off and hit a wall small scrape down passenger side

Someone drove into it in the car park and left it with a broken front offside indicator

Intermittent ABS light

Front lamp failure warning lights, rear brake light failure warning light are constantly flashing

Stills leaks water on passenger side

Still a formidable car in my opinion despite its issues....

Happy Motoring All.