Audi noob

First post on this site as just replaced a Leon Cupra with a 17MY C7 A6.

Have had enough of highly modified motors, poly bushed specials and the state of UK roads. It has been on the cards for the last few years.

I still have the Leon but it is going and other motors currently include a Superb Estate (family wagon) plus a Toyota Avensis estate for tip runs/carparks.

Been a member on Seat Cupra Net for stupid years and Briskoda although for not so long (5 years or so) so seriously used to VAG.

The A6 was an obvious comfort replacement as it is VAG although this time a six pot with S-tronic (272). A million miles away from the Leon I know but a comfort wagon like the Skoda.

Not had the motor long and they are positively giving them away at the main dealers as the C8 model has started to kick in. Indies have yet to respond and prices can be still quite out there from them. (Audi salesman reckoned they had lost £1500 on the one I bought from them - pinch of salt I know but I can believe it too).

Early days, but so glad for the bigger blower six pot (313's are quite hard to get hold of and still holding their money too - would've preferred tbh but hey ho)

Extra's include the Tech and parking pack plus OE towbar. Not played with the parking yet. 😏

Advice so far is to buy an Audi approved used motor. Their prices are surprisingly good and worth it given the extra year's warranty included if necessary. Academic in this instance.

Hopefully will be logging into for advice rather than problems....

And god Brilliant Black is ball ache  😕

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lee...welcome to the Forum

Sorry for the late welcome but was at Le Mans for the week

Good to have you onboard and hopefully your experience with the Audi is a good one

Cheers,   Trevor