30th Birthday gift help...!?

RS07_MEL

Hi,

I'm wanting to get something special (and a little different) for my partner for his 30th birthday present and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for something car related, maybe that I could get personalised even? He owns a Black 2017 Audi S6 Estate. 

Hello Melanie, 

Difficult without have an idea of a budget.

Perhaps a personalised number generally available from ‘reasonable’ prices  up  - possibly direct off the DVLA cherished number sale website. If that is too expensive then you would need let us know. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi Gareth,

Thank you very much for your reply, unfortunately he already has one of those :( He's kind of 'a man who has everything, and if he doesn't, he'll buy it' So I was trying to think of something maybe a little outside of the box. Something quirky or different but something related to his car and something that he can keep. ?

• 9 months later...

What about an Alexa-enabled car charger or a smartphone mount? These aren’t so expensive, but needed for a driver. In case he cleans the car by himself, then he definitely needs a car cleaning kit which includes not only chemicals like wash soap, detail spray, glass cleaner, wheel cleaner, cream wax, tire shine but also the following accessories wheel cleaning brush, scratch-free microfiber cloths, and a wash mitt.

The following stuff cleaning kit with soap, spray, glass cleaner, wax, brush, microfiber cloths, wash mitt will help your boyfriend to keep the car always clean and shiny. I wouldn’t buy in your case something expensive which he most probably doesn’t need it. All these things mentioned by me you can put in a hand made basket from jetgiftbaskets.com. The baskets from this website already contain bottles of wine or beer. So, it is going to be a double happiness, because you bought gifts not only for him, but for his baby was well. Check what kind of gift baskets they have available right now and order soon.