Audi A3 1.9 TDI 2009 model

Lore1983

Hoping someone maybe able to help. I have this week started to loose daily a lot if not all water and screen wash and my warning light comes on and says please turn off engine immediately and check coolant. On inspection under the bonnet, although I am no mechanic, I did have a look to see if I could see any obvious problems. I topped up the coolant with water and windscreen wash with screen wash, and a small hole in the silver pipe is where it looks like the water is spurting out from and dripping down through to the drip tray, soaking everything else on its way through. It looks almost like an indent in the metal pipe, where a small hole is. Its not something iv ever noticed before, so i am quietly confident this is where its leaking. My question is, does anyone know what pipe this is? And could I just repair the pipe in some way? If anyone has had a similar issue, or has any knowledge I would be extremely grateful for any feedback. I have included a video below to where the hole is:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AneYjOGtAPi5gX35wfkMJN_RNr6D?e=AR733r