Hi All

First post on here, I have been going to Brandshatch race track for a few years now and have visited a few of the different fests they do, mainly the American Speed Fest, but have also been to their Festival Italia last year, but see they also have a Fest for us German car owning awesome peeps, so wanted to ask if anyone has ever attended Deutschefest there and if so with which club?

I know at American Speedfest and the Festival itali they have a parade at the end of the day so you can go around the track in your car with other members from other clubs.

Owning a 2010 A6 C6 3.0 Tdi Avant Le Mans it'd be nice to be able to attend Deutschefest with a club with a chance to go on the parade.

Hi Rich

No not heard of this one.

This year we have attended Simply Audi at Beaulieu and the AITP last weekend.

I am sure for next year we could get some interest. although looking the date it could get in the way of peoples holidays.

I am up to going as it would be reasonable close.

Do you know the date for 2020?

• Like 2

Hi Graham,

Not seen dates for 2020 yet, but am keeping an eye on it. Just missed AITP this year but looking to maybe go next year.

Just thought if we could go as a club we might be able to get on the parade at the end of the show.

We could pop Deutschefest into the Club Events calendar and see what response we get for next year

I think that is a good idea Trevor.

AITP was all done on Facebook and we missed all those that choose not to use it.

I will ensure all out 2020 events are on this forum as well.