Judder

JRJUNIOR

Hi all

I have an A4 2.0 tdi and it has a judder from the engine. The judder when stationary is worst at 1750rpm but is also present at lower rpm and higher. When driving the judder is worse at low rpm but is very promenant when driving that bit harder. For example pulling onto a motorway and giving ad few beans using the kick down. Basically it is there all the time. 

I have had the dual mass flywheel replaced. No difference. Checked the balance shafts are aligned. All OK. Replaced cambelt and water pump and checked timing. Surprise suprise, no difference. 

Any help would be more appreciated than you realise. 

Many Thanks in advance 

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry for slow response but lots been going on. 

Injector flow rates are all in spec. I have replaced the injector wiring harness but still has judder but while replacing the loom I found a black wire that was part of the connector harness that screws onto the injector harness. The wire is thinner than the other wires but I cannot find a location for it. Is it a redundant wire or should it be connected? 

Many Thanks in advance 

Andrew