Addicted to my 2010 S3 8p, looking to mod!! :)

Narco
聽Share

Hi everyone, i have just got rid of my 1.6fsi 2008 golf which i modded to look just like a R32, i am only 19 years old so couldn't go crazy otherwise insurance would be a killer!!

I have now got my 2010 S3 8p which i absolutely love, cannot believe the power of this thing, the 4wd system is great and I'm just getting use to it.

I will post some pics of it soon, i have started modding by getting my (white) car roof, roof spoiler and wing mirrors聽wrapped black gloss which looks cool, i am desperate to go further!!! 馃檪聽 defo looking at something on the wheels and suspension, thinking either great stance with arches rolled or may go nuts and get the wide arch kit... we will see. 聽

for now a quick hi and pics to follow, then i will be looking around to see examples of cars that have wide wheels and tyre packages which have great stance...

I am based between Preston and Chorley in Lancashire BTW..

cheers,

Alex.

Hi Alex.....welcome to the Forum

Good luck with the S3 mods and I suppose the visual mods are at least more sympathetic to the insurance approved mods rather than performance gains at this stage.

Post up some pics when you carry out the mods

Good to have you onboard