Please help newbie considering buying Q5 tdi s line 2016

0leg

Greetings All!

The situation:

I am considering buying used Q5 3 tdi s line, 2016, reg:  GU66 KHJ.

About me:

I am absolutely new to audi world, but this car seems to be a good match for my needs.

Questions I have and would be extremely grateful if people with knowledge help me with:

1. There is nothing suspicious in the description of the car but it comes a bit cheaper on the market than others, is there a way to find out more about this particular car?

2. In general when buying this model what should I consider and look for, potential issues etc?

Thank you very much in advance,

Oleg

Hello Oleg,

I think you are very wise in doing all the homework you can before considering buying this particular vehicle. 

Things to look for with Q5s in general? Sorry I cannot help you with that side of the enquiry, but no doubt owners on here will come along. 

This particular vehicle? No doubt you are aware that it passed its first MOT in July of this year ahead of its 3rd birthday in September. A little strange, but no doubt the car came into the trade back in July. Mileage then appears to be a little under 25K - low for a 3 year old diesel. How long has it been owned by its last keeper? Consult V5 and if possible contact the keeper. For sale at main dealer? If not, has it been part exchanged for another marque. End of lease sale? Main dealer service history checking? First registered in Maidstone area so good place to start. 

Good luck with your enquiries. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.