Update guide MMI 2G and 3G + Download links

Deum0s

I have created a complete guide on how to upgrade MMI 2G and 3G to the latest version of the firmware - 5570. The key thing here is that in the tutorial I am showing you how to not brick your Bose AMP in the process. No special tools or VCDS required. If you use the links to download the updates the only thing that you will need is blank CDs. If you have any questions let me know. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cajxNC4TGo&t=0s

II am very happy that you liked the video. t is great that it worked for you without unplugging the amp. The thing is that for most people it doesn't work that way. The CP protection ends up getting triggered and there is either no audio at all or only from the left channel. This is why unplugging the amp is recommended. Better safe than sorry, you know :) Regarding the 3G MMI, I know it is with SD card there. The files and instructions are in the download links. As my S6 uses MMI 2G, I couldn't really show how to do the update with the SD card. My point was that it is essentially the same processes, when it comes to updating, the only difference being the update medium used. :) 

• 7 months later...

Hi i was wondering if any of you guys can help me out. My A5 has a 8T0 035 223 T amp its a 2g amp, i found a 3g amp 8T0 035 223 AN will i be able to use it or not in the A5 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Gabriel,

do you have any advice regarding updating the Bluetooth for MMI 2G. When updating my firmware I seem to have lost the Bluetooth functionality. Now when I access Telephone, it only states telephone not connected?

Thanks

• 9 months later...