RobR6R1

Hello All, new to forum though not new to Audi. Been with Audi now 12 years. 

Currently own a 2019 A5 coupe and a 2018 Q8. 

Had A5 coups and Sportbacks since 2007.

In a whole I’ve had relatively easy driving over the years with Audi; only 1 car giving me a headache but the good times outweigh the bad. 

I’m boring with regards to doing anything to enhance the cars either cosmetically or Performance related. Try to keep them clean and that’s about it. 

I don’t do many miles, prefer my work van 😂

Thanks in advance if I ask any questions and I’ll be sure and search the forum before questioning. 👍🏻 

Thanks Trevor. I did take a rush of  “brown stuff” to the brain back in May 2018. Traded in a A5 coup for a new 4 series Gran Coupe. I was constantly comparing and rapidly got shot of the thing for another A5 coupe. 

• Like 1

We all make these mistakes once or twice in our lifetime and its otherwise known as 'expensive school fees' and thats how you gain your education in which cars to own and which ones to avoid  🙂

I think 'old school' Beemers are absolutely fine (but then I am biased) as the build quality was superb but over the years it has not been a priority with some manufacturers.

• Like 1