Visual parking aid stopped working

Deum0s

I have a 2008 S6 Avant with parking sensors in the front and also in the rear + rear camera. Till yesterday I also had the graphic display working fine and showing when I get close to an object. All of a sudden it stopped working... The rear camera is working and the sensors do give a tone when approaching an obstacle, but I don't get anything on the display. This morning I poked around with the settings in the MMI and saw that the graphic parking was disabled. I enabled it again, but nothing... After restarting the car it was switched off, which leads me to think there might be some fault in the system somewhere. However, with everything else working fine, I don't have a clue where to start checking. Any ideas or suggestions?

• 1 month later...

Hi, Have you checked all the sensors are working? I think if one has gone faulty the whole system packs up. I had the same issue, replaced dodgy one and system work fine again.