7 speed dsg box

Mickybo

Hi guys, this is maybe a bit different as the car in question is a passat but I do believe it shares the same 7 speed wet clutch dsg box as say in a rs3 or s3 etc... But my question is

I have noticed that 2nd gear when driving normally on gentle throttle the clutch seems to release slowly, like in a manual car if you are slow to let the clutch out, it's not an instant engagement like all the other gears, but if you press the accelerator harder or flat out it will engage instantly, is this normal for or would it have something to do with vw replacing the flywheel under warranty just when I bought it, the gear isn't slipping it's just slowly releases the clutch in 2nd, maybe a software issue or normal under easy driving conditions, it's just 2nd gear at light throttle, I don't think it's a worn clutch as that would mean I would get clutch slip, it just seems lazy when upshifting into 2nd when driving normally, never drove another dsg car before so nothing to compare it to, maybe its meant to be like this for a more relaxed drive