Lowering Kit for 2018 Q7 on standard steel suspension

Dubbplatz

Hi just bought a 2018 Q7 3.0 TDI QUATTRO  SLINE with a standard steel suspension. Put on some 22's thinking there would be a lowering kit readily available in the UK and it turns out there is not. Found a place in the States that claims to sell one made by H+R,the 50370 model. I looked into it and these were made for the Q7 petrol FSI model. Contacted H+R  in UK and they do not have this model on there stock list and would not confirm they fitted. So the question i ask is, will this FSI kit fit the TDI? and has anyone on here fitted them? Thanks everyone need to lower my car gap bugging me and dont really like coilovers. Mark

I also have the Q7 4M with steel springs and had no luck in finding lowering springs. I decided to contact H&R in Germany and they have confirmed lowering springs for this model have been developed and will be out in the UK by end of December via Euro Car Parts.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've just had some Ceika coilovers fitted that I bought from the states cost me £850 and about £500 to be fitted, they were a real !Removed! to fit and took the dude a few days to do but end result is sound,only down side is you lose a lot of the comfort on the ride 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Euro car parts should have these in stock. I got mine fitted in March. Had to place a special order with euro car parts to get the part. If they still don’t stock them, ring Warren at euro car parts on 0208 956 5024, who my garage rang to order the springs.

• 1 year later...

I just purchased a Q7 and added some 22. Anyone have the link to the springs and how much did they cost?

Also how much is the drop? 30mm all around?

Any pictures?

Edited by Ace8800