Audi A6 C7 Headlight issue

Bazjabbar

Got some issues on an Audi A6 C7 (2012 plate 2ltr diesel) if someones able to help. Passenger headlight unit completely stopped working due to water damage and vehicle sitting around for a while. Ive now changed the headlight, both the modules (one module for the LED DLR and another for the lights) and Im still having issues. 

The lights in the headlight are still not working, wiring has been checked and seems ok. What could this be?

• 5 months later...

• 6 months later...
On 12/3/2019 at 7:14 PM, Bazjabbar said:

Got some issues on an Audi A6 C7 (2012 plate 2ltr diesel) if someones able to help. Passenger headlight unit completely stopped working due to water damage and vehicle sitting around for a while. Ive now changed the headlight, both the modules (one module for the LED DLR and another for the lights) and Im still having issues. 

The lights in the headlight are still not working, wiring has been checked and seems ok. What could this be?

Hi there, I have the exact same issue! Did you ever find an answer? Thanks 

On 5/8/2020 at 7:07 PM, Tvr-teddy said:

Any joy? I am having the same problem on a6 c7 2013 near side light! Nothing working at all in that side 

Please tell me you’ve found the answer😭 I have the same issue