New Member from Uruguay

mvfjps

Hello to all on the Forum.   

Quick intro, I am in the process of buying a Q5 due to take delivery 1st Feb 2020 . Currently living in Montevideo, Uruguay but I originate from the Northwest, UK, a Lancashire boy. 

If there any other members located near to me then please get in touch, or if anybody is travelling to this part of the world say hello.   Thanks mvfjps

Hi Frederick....welcome to the Forum

Is the Graf Spee still sitting offshore in the bay?

Feel free to post up some pics of the Q5 when you take delivery

Good to have you onboard

Cheers,   Trevor 

Trevor. 

Thank you.

When the vehicle gets here I will take some pics and post them...It would be interesting to see how the spec may vary for a vehicle sold here...there were very few to choose from....and  only a few arrive every  couple of months.

I know it was the case as we had a Nissan X Trail, full spec, 7 seater and that was  a different spec to those sold in Europe. I dont think they have the certificate of conformity that allows them to be registered in Europe... we will see.  thanks again 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Car Finally arrived, it will take a  while to work out how everything works on this vehicle.  So many different functions and switches.   

8da50f90-b4bd-452b-ad09-4df92f04aad1.JPG

dcc46f3a-77ce-420c-b72f-479613d17061.JPG

• Like 1