Audi A4 3,2 V6 B7 For Sale

TiMT

Audi A4 3,2 V6 B7 For Sale

This is my late Father's car which is well looked after.. The bodywork is exceptional for the year. 

The car has done 96,500 miles and I know it has been serviced regularly although at this time I have been unable to find the service receipts.

It drives really well, the clutch is smooth and it pulls cleanly through all the gears.

Tyres have lots of tread left on them and the interior has no rips or tears.

The car has no faults and it had about 3K spent on it a few years ago as the the cam chains and tensioners were replaced with revised items.

The wheels are aftermarket as one of the originals had a hairline crack in it and so was leaking air. They have some corrosion and light curbing and would benefit from a refurb.

I think the originals are still in my Mother's garage so I will aim to include these in the sale. The car comes with two key fobs and the only fault I can find is that the boot won't release from the key fob (although works fine from the outside button) and the radio won't tune which I suspect is just a broken antenna.

I would like to get around £1950 for the car but I am open to reasonable offers. 

IMG_8807.JPG

IMG_8808.JPG

IMG_8810.JPG

IMG_8811.JPG

IMG_8812.JPG

IMG_8813.JPG

IMG_8814.JPG

IMG_8815.JPG

IMG_8816.JPG