Newby needs advice on buying

ttman
聽Share

Hi All,聽

Paul from Bristol .聽聽馃槀

After a long hard think about buying my聽sports car for many many years, the time has come聽馃槂 , and the car i choose is a Audi TT 2.0 TSFI,聽 ideally an S line, but appear quite rare, but i am not sure what year though ,聽 i understand there was a face lift in late 2010 - 2011,聽 聽 聽so聽 2009 - 2011 聽is my budget area really.

There was also a slight increase in power聽 , and i think there was cam chain on the late 2010 onwards, instead of a cambelt on pre 2010, is that correct ?

So which is the better engine to go for,

Any advice is greatly appreciated

thanks聽

• 1 month later...

On 2/23/2020 at 10:24 PM, ttman said:

Hi All,聽

Paul from Bristol .聽聽馃槀

After a long hard think about buying my聽sports car for many many years, the time has come聽馃槂 , and the car i choose is a Audi TT 2.0 TSFI,聽 ideally an S line, but appear quite rare, but i am not sure what year though ,聽 i understand there was a face lift in late 2010 - 2011,聽 聽 聽so聽 2009 - 2011 聽is my budget area really.

There was also a slight increase in power聽 , and i think there was cam chain on the late 2010 onwards, instead of a cambelt on pre 2010, is that correct ?

So which is the better engine to go for,

Any advice is greatly appreciated

thanks聽

Hello Paul, how is your hunt for a TT going? Great car to drive, unfortunately i'm having to sell the one that I own. It's an S-Line and had really low miles so it might be what you're after!

Have a look here if interested, there's a link to my advert on auto trader also.聽

Edited by kkc81
Extra info