A6 c7 2.0 egr valve

Alfie86

Hi guys I will just put it out to ye all.I had a faults during the week abs light,Eml light,Glow plug light,and limp mode got home and scanned for codes,C102D00,U111300,P032200,P181E00,P065100 the faults would not clear ,A day later one code only stayed on p065100 sensor ref voltage B circuit open,I brought it to my independent he could not diagnose it he got cleared but after a few minutes glow plug light and eml would come on plus car would rev as if regen of dpf was been preformed,so I said I would just bring it to Audi instead of a auto electrician.Audi €90for dia and came back with oil cooler on the egr valve leaking causing moisture in the egr valve causing the faults I did notice coolant level dropping a bit over a few weeks,But the main factor was cost Audi €1100 euro 2year warranty etc,indies €800 or so part alone is €490 Audi maybe 350 to 450 for other makes.But if you had the time you could change it yourself but after searching online it isn’t too easy to replace Audi said 4to5hours,also need to drain the coolant also,