2014 A7 Rear Light Wiring Detail/Diagram?

SteveA7sline

Hello Everyone,

I am desperately looking for some help with the following please...

I bought a set of semi dynamic modules for my 2014 A7 for only £24.00, so I thought I'd give them a go (I know that they are not to everyone's liking!)... they are good quality, the problem is they have the wrong type connectors (US, not EU spec), I have tried to source the correct connectors and I can get the EU 6 pin plug, but not the EU socket... as these are generally PCB mounted, ie, to the back of a switch for example. I cannot find an in line socket anywhere...

To be clear I am talking about the outer parts of the rear light clusters only...

The EU spec connectors are BLACK and 6 pin and square in shape, the US spec connectors are 12 pin RED and rectangular in shape.

So my other option is to modify what I have, which means breaking into the indicator wiring for the outer part of the light cluster and connecting the 2 wires from the module... therefore I think I need to know the GND and 12v supply for the indicator part of the lamp.

So can anyone help me out with the wiring detail? I have a useless piece of kit if not 😞

Thanks,

Steve