2.0 TFSI Black Edition S Tronic 27k miles £13650 ono

kkc81

I bought my TT July 2019 from Edinburgh Audi and have had some great use out of it since. Selling as recently found out the Mrs is expecting and regrettably [smiley=bigcry.gif] need to get something a bit more baby friendly. The front seat has an anchor point but she is not up for sitting (if you can call it that) in the back so the sooner I sell the better.

The car has been well looked after by myself and it's previous owners, has recently been for it's MOT (Feb 2021) and the year warranty I got with the car expires in July 2020. It's a great looking car with Milano red paint sitting on 19" dark twin spoke wheels and the standard privacy glass tint on the back windows.

Inside it has the comfort and technology package with full Bose stereo system, everything is working from AC to heated seats.

I'm no salesman so if anyone is interested in coming to have a look at this stunnning example of a TT or would like any more info then feel free to get in touch. I've already advertised on Autotrader, which can be found here:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202002267764487?make=AUDI&advertising-location=at_cars&colour=Red&sort=relevance&model=TT&postcode=ab115dp&radius=1500&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=Used&page=1

Hello? ( why are we having a spate of anonymous posters?) - Sorry! 

Anyway, I feel for your plight in selling your car in these very troubled times. They always say there is always a buyer for anything, but if what I read is correct, the used car market is already on its knees - and that is before any official lockdown on movements which may be enforced. 

What I understand is that you should be sitting down before entering your registration number on the We Buy any Car website. Such is the dramatic drop in prices since these worrying times have been announced. Yes, I know their prices are low at the best of times, but they do have a significant influence on the used car market. 

Of course, whatever price decrease affects your car, will also affect your proposed purchase so it’s back to the old important but often ignored ‘ cost to change’ . So it may not be all bad news. 

As much as we may worry about the values of our cars - if we have to sell them - it’s worth bearing in mind the concerns that used vehicle retailers must have about this year’s rapid growth and stock levels of used vans. Now there’s a worry if you are stuck with these. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

Hello Gareth,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my advert. Judging my the number of recent posts made you must have plenty of free time now that we are all on lock down! Although the current climate isn't great, i'll definitely not be going anywhere near sites such as we buy any car or motorways as I don't intend to give my car away for nothing. If I can't sell the car, which isn't too big a deal really, I'll just need to continue to look after it and enjoy driving it, when we are no longer prisoners in our own homes

Happy lock down

‘....If I cant sell the car......I’ll just hang on to it and enjoy it....’ Absolutely Kevin. 

‘........Judging by the number of posts made you must have plenty of time....’ 

To me, time is not really an available commodity which you chose to use or not -as the case may be. It’s on the shelf at the moment, but it has a zero shelf life! Use it to the full, and if you can help someone along the way as well, then that’s a bonus. Of course, many posts can equal a greater risk of boring folks, but there you go eh!? Everything has its risks, so you post and be dammed, or not post and risk minimum responses in general. 

I really hope you sell the car for the price you want, to an appreciative buyer. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.